PII, is described in UK privacy law and information security, and is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
When you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site, we collect information from you.
Where required to improve your personal experience we may request you enter your name, address, email; as possibly further personal information when ordering any type of service from our website.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Use of ‘Cookies’
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly, that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- To save & analyse user’s preferences for future interactions.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Please take a look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies as all are individual in the way they operate.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore wetake or have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those site we refer to. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR) cover the sending of marketing emails. This legislation says that organisations must only send marketing emails to individuals if you have agreed to receive them, except where there is a clearly defined customer relationship. When you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
82 Bayley Street
Last Edited 2018-05-23